MetroDuct Class 2 Twinwall Ducting
Naylor MetroDuct Class 2 Twinwall Cable Duct is fully compliant with ENATS 12-24 and offers the advantages of a lightweight flexible ducting product combined with high strength and durability.
- Twinwall HDPE ducting system for use as underground ducting for electricity power cables. Duct couplers are pre-fitted to one end of the stick. Elastomeric seals can be supplied separately if required.
- Naylor Class 2 Twinwall Duct is available in black or red. Ducts are marked appropriately in accordance with the standards requirements.
- Complies with ENA TS 12-24 Class 2 requirements. EA Technology certificate t5952.
- Supplied in 1, 2,3 and 6 metre lengths.
- Complies with IP4X for joint seal tightness when used with EPDM seal.